Accidents can occur when you least expect them and can have long-lasting effects, not only to your personal health due to injury, but they can also be financially devastating.
Unless you have income protection the road ahead can seem bleak, so let us explain the best plan of attack to maximize the amount you can may get for damages and minimize the impact on you and your family’s lives.
The amount of compensation will depend on:
- The extent of your injuries
- Your age
- Your employment history
- The amount of lost wages both current and in the future
- The extent of your ongoing medical needs
- Whether you will require care, either now or in the future
- There are time limits in which a claim can be made so please contact us now if you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident
So if you have been injured:
- in or by a car, including SUV or 4WD
- in or by a motorcycle or scooter
- in or by a truck or any other motorised vehicle
- as a pedestrian or bicycle rider
then come and see us for an initial free consultation.
Similarly if you have been injured after having slipped or fallen:
- in a supermarket
- in a public or private car park
- in any other place other than your own home
then let us investigate the chance of successfully making a claim for damages.
WE ACT ON A “NO WIN NO FEE”* BASIS Call us now for a FREE consultation!
*subject to conditions